UNITED NATIONS 69th ANNIVERSARY CONFERENCE:
EDUCATION FOR ALL
OCTOBER 27, 2014
HANNAH COMMUNITY CENTER
EAST LANSING, MICHIGAN
Our learning Community
& International Network
LATTICE (Linking All Types of Teachers to International Cross-Cultural Education) was formed in 1995
by an educator Sally McClintock as a learning community and international network that cultivates and supports a global perspective in K-12 classrooms through personal and professional development opportunities.
It provides international experience by connecting schools to local and international communities and linking internationals to classrooms with visits and emails. It supports international learning so that the children
of today can be effective participants in the world of tomorrow. LATTICE provide ...
- Meaningful content, inspirational moments, and time for building personal relationship
- Use of Scholarly expertise as well as knowledge and wisdom based on personal experiences and observations
- An international perspective in education
- Constructivism and participation
- Personal and professional experiences that contribute to the LATTICE mission by bringing this new knowledge to school communities